I was bored so..
I decided to repack and remove all unwanted apparel from my wardrobe!
cos I'm gg to LIME flea on 9 August 2008!
BEFORE
It's 4 piles of t-shirts within the mess + 2 piles of pants in the lower shelf
It's 4 piles of t-shirts within the mess + 2 piles of pants in the lower shelf
AFTER
(from 3pm to 12am)
Happiness, I can finally hang ALL my dresses, I dare not count how many dresses I have..Anyway i am left with only about 10 tops for school, 5 tops for wearing to the market and 3 tank top. .
She said, "You must be realistic!"
my wardrobe is still packed after removing all the unwanted stuff.. she almost fainted.. i have too much clothes.. i should STOP buying clothes.. *finger crossed
After packing, the other side of the wardrobe stores all my skirts, jackets, long sleeves and BAGS!! AND IT's PACKED STILL. OMG! Shall NOT post the OTHER side of the wardrobe, u don't wanna see how many bags I have..
Bing Bing's 21st on 19 July 2008
We, the 3 cousins, got her the DKNY Apple Watch
We, the 3 cousins, got her the DKNY Apple Watch
Ok i'm super tired after packing my wardrobe. shall continue tomorrow with my table. it's in a big mess. oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment