Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally we get to catch PS I love You. Having read the book more than 1yr ago, I was expecting this movie since then. However, I felt that the movie could have been better. Many details were not included in the movie and there were supposed to be 13 letters! There were less than 10 in the movie.
Anyway, it was a causal day with paul since it's only day 2 after i fainted. we hang around novena since he did not want me to travel so far and it's only 5 mins away.

I noticed that everyone was so anxious about me, mum ensures that i take my bf, lunch and dinner. while paul ensures that i get home safely w/o fainting. carol insists to take me to the polyclinic to get a referral letter to the hospital for a WHOLE body checkup. she thinks that there is really something wrong with me. oh man..

i must admit that i do feel a little giddy once in a while and even after i took my meals, i think there shouldn't be anything wrong with me.

i look fine right?

No comments: