we went dating after i went for a checkup at the polyclinic.
doc gave me vitamin B and a standby letter for ECG incase I'm having chest pain again, check into polyclinic anytime for a scan. He is soo nice.
Conclusion: I am NOT suffering from any Heart Disease and I'm healthy! It's just stress. It was a right decision to STOP teaching Mr E. Lim.
dearest had craving for some ARNOLDS chicken.
this is our Xth time to eat the chicken, everytime it's so yummy!
HOME DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE: http://www.arnoldsfriedchicken.com/
this is our Xth time to eat the chicken, everytime it's so yummy!
HOME DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE: http://www.arnoldsfriedchicken.com/
We are both potatoes lover!
Back view
U know what is this for?
I can totally read Paul's mind lor, I KNEW in advance that he WILL get me the mushroom that we spotted at United Square the other day and will be giving it to me TODAY..I was just waiting lor... SOOO he was happily playing my DS Lite on Mario Kart... he completed the stages and said...
"Ok, I cleared the stage and there's a prize. Close your eyes! (Ya our standard move when giving presents =X )"
So spoiler me said, "OK! I know wat lor, quick give me!" Oops! =X
He was shocked lor.. haha he was stunned + no choice handed over to me and said, "Thanks LOR!" haha... the MUSHROOM!!! I heart u Paul!
Me went, "Thanks LEH!"
Paul, "Thanks LOR, how u know?"
I'm smart k? But to pretend I reacted the whole scene and...
Me, "WOW!! What are u giving me?? SOOOO cute! (haha, we are bored) Thank You!"
Paul, "ORHhhhh!"
"Ok, I cleared the stage and there's a prize. Close your eyes! (Ya our standard move when giving presents =X )"
So spoiler me said, "OK! I know wat lor, quick give me!" Oops! =X
He was shocked lor.. haha he was stunned + no choice handed over to me and said, "Thanks LOR!" haha... the MUSHROOM!!! I heart u Paul!
Me went, "Thanks LEH!"
Paul, "Thanks LOR, how u know?"
I'm smart k? But to pretend I reacted the whole scene and...
Me, "WOW!! What are u giving me?? SOOOO cute! (haha, we are bored) Thank You!"
Paul, "ORHhhhh!"
Soo... this is soo CUTE can?? ONLY one Available
U know what is this for?
I must apologize to Paul that I was moody during our date, maybe I was not feeling well and a little tired. He was quite pissed with me and had to stop aside to talk to me. We hopped onto the train wanting to go HOME instead of catching a movie as planned w/o talking after the confrontation and hopped down the next stop when he decided to forgive me. And we went to catch the show, MAMMA MIA at TM!

It's a lovely show. I love the songs, the scenery, the ACTOR Pierce Brosnan (SOO SHUAI), the story line and the wedding dress that she worn.. soooo angelic... I want one white wedding by the sea too!... We both enjoy the show. Go catch one with ur loved ones! I was ill + tired when I got home, popped my pills and went to bed.
Thank you, dearest. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment