For white, I will get the DS Skin stickers from korea and stick on it. soo cute..
Find out more here: http://zymphurious.livejournal.com/33332.html#cutid1If I'm getting Pink, I will stick bling bling on it. and get a really nice pouch for it!
as i was reading cozycot about DS lite, someone posted a comment saying that there is a random that nitendo is gonna have DS lite 2? .. hmm... i think i shall wait till x'mas and see if there's a new set and i will get the one that is nicer. so a DS lite set will cost rouhgly S$300 after buying the accessories.. i have 3 months to save up. $100 per month.. $3 per day.. ok! i shall work hard towards saving $3 per day. hope there's good x'mas sales by then or a new set launching then..
ok i shall prepare for school now.. zzzz


No comments:
Post a Comment