Saturday, July 12, 2008

Singapore Youth Festival 2008
Singapore National Youth Orchestra

Tue 8 Jul 08, 7.30 pm
$8.00 (I din pay a cent, tix from Hazizi hee)
Esplanade Concert Hall
Conductor: Lim Soon Lee
Verdi La forza del destino: Overture
Kelly Tang Symphonic Suite
He Zhanhao &
Chen Gang
Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto
Dvorak Symphony No 6 Op 60


The concert features young SNYO violinist, 14-year-old Loh Wei Ken, student at Chua Chu Kang Secondary School performing the Butterfly Lovers.

Violin Concerto by He Zhanhao and Chen Gang.

And so I asked carene along, I made a silly mistake as I din tell Hazizi that i wanted TWO tickets, he left only ONE tix at the door and poor carene had to purchase one tix that ended up in circle 3. we were separated during the concert but I was glad that she enjoyed.
I am not allowed to post her close-up pic in my blog
A new hair cut
It's Tuesday and so...
I wanna catch this movie, GRACE??

No comments: