The theme for 2007 is the RED INDIAN:
I don't play with my smurfs as they are each HANDPAINTED n I do not want to damage them. So I only admire them when I have nothing to do. Those SUPERSMURFS (in boxes) r still sealed up as I don't wan to open them, so I tink it's quite a waste of $ buying them n jus looking @ the pictures on the box. If I am richer n crazier, I might buy 2 sets n play with 1 set. But if I open the boxes, the value of the Smurfs will drop drastically!
Got all of my smurfs (except Papa Smurf plush & the King Smurf - from a toy shop @ Cinelesuire) from Central Hobby Plus @ Le Meridien Hotel. They usually bring in once a year and I usually spend a lump sum once a year to buy. Of course, I am on their PHONE LIST, call me whenever there is new shipment hee.. Other than the drumset Smurfs that was a birthday gift from my Best friend, geraldine, I paid for everything myself.. hee.. don't want to know how much I spent. But the value of the Smurfs increases every year. Now the current price for the 3" smurf is $5.90 each.
Bought 2 MUJI Display Shelf for my smurfs a few weeks ago but had no time to rearrange the display. Till I am very bored @ home, I will do that.
PS: Had always wanted a Smurf Mushroom House, but I am waiting for friends to buy me one. (Till now, everysingle soul that I hinted, ignored me whenever I asked for a mushroom house!!) Usually their replies would be, "Ok, I will grow one for u!" zzzzzzzzz
I always tell my friends, when I am poor one day (hopefully not), I will sell them.. =X
********************************************************************************
Today was a very busy n tiring day, but I have no more energy to blog what happened today. Bascially tution, leg massage, bought smurfs, met grace, Ruo Yun's present n dc.
Friday is a spending $ day, Sat (12 May) will be another spending $ day - Mum's Mother's Day present + hopefully can find a nice clutch to match my new dress for attending Phantom next thur with Sumit. Saw one today, but I shall visit my fav bag shop tml @ Mandarin Gallery n hope to find sth nice.
Tml is another busy day:
9.30-12pm: Kawai Music School
12-1.30pm: Shopping
2-5pm: dc
7pm: eugene's concert..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok shall end here as I ned to pick my attire for tml n pack my bag.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment